My Beautiful Life

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bamma Bits

In case you are wondering what this title means...it is what my almost three year old granddaughter Madelyn calls me! First she could only say 'Bahma'. Now that she is almost three she can say 'Bamma' To distinguish me from her 'Bamma Glodys', and because 'Chris' is just a little too hard for her to say yet, she calls me 'Bamma Bits'. Very cute. At first her parents Matt and Monika were afraid I would think she was saying an uncomplimentary 'B' word; but, of course I knew she wasn't! We had a good laugh. Children are so sweet and innocent and Maddy is nearly the sweetest of all. She is like a little rosebud, with big dark eyes. Her whole being lights up when her Daddy walks into the room. 'Daddy' she calls, with a big smile on her face. She only throws a fit when she feels she is being ingored or misunderstood. Don't we all pitch a little internal fit when we feel we are being overlooked? I love watching Maddy become herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home